Friday, July 23, 2010

JAY CHOU'S CONCERT 2010



I'm seriously mad happy cause i gonna watch my Jay Chou's Concert tonight!!:D:D:D
I GOT THE TICKETS FOR FREE!!! THANKS TO MY MANAGER, ADEL!! heheheh!!!
and IT'S THE $228! THE MOST EXPENSIVE ONE!! I WILL BE SITTING AT THE 2ND ROW!!!
HAHAHAHAHAHHA!!! I JUST CAN'T EXPLAIN HOW HAPPY I AM IN WORDS!! I ACTUALLY SCREAMED AT HOME LIKE MAD!!!

i love him for almost 9 years! i never ever thought that i will have the chance to go watch his concert cause even if i have the money, it's so difficult to buy his ticket! and here comes 2 free tickets! omg. i really wanna faint already. i couldn't believe it. but the tickets is right in my hand! ok i'm mad. my reaction might be very over. bear with my madness. cause i seriously love Jay Chou a lot a lot. no one can beat him. he's forever in my heart! i love his talent!! MY IDOL FOREVER JAY CHOU!!!!!
SO EXCITED!!!
if all the tireness that i had go through this few weeks is to exchange to watch his concert, IT'S TOTALLY WORTH IT! SERIOUSLY WORTH IT!!!!
ok. enough of my madness. i shall continue after watching his concert tonight.
i got to go prepare pretty pretty to go see my LOVE! JAY CHOU!!!! :D